If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spicy salad in a glass, this one will get you rolling! Don’t be afraid of the onion and liquid aminos—they add a dramatic, magical middle note. With alkalizing vitamins and minerals, and cayenne to stimulate circulation
and boost the detox, this is the ultimate jump-start to your day. —Tess Masters
For the smoothie:
- 1/4 cup (180 milliliters) coconut water or water
- 1 cup (37 grams) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 lime, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon natural salt, plus more to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (190 grams) ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Bragg liquid aminos
- Throw all of the ingredients (except the ice cubes) into your blender and blast on high for about 1 minute, until smooth. Add more salt to taste, then add the ice cubes and blast for 10 to 20 seconds more, until well combined.