If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from Nabisco, this is the easiest and simplest summer no-bake dessert. The layers of not-too-sweet chocolate wafers soften between billowy mounds of vanilla whipped cream. —Posie Harwood
Makes one 9-inch cake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 13 ounces Nabisco chocolate wafers (1 1/2 packages), or other thin cookie
- With a whisk or a stand mixer fit with a whisk attachment, whip the cream and vanilla together to stiff peaks.
- On a cake stand or large plate, arrange 7 wafer cookies in a circle (1 in the middle, six around the edges). Spread a layer of whipped cream on top, then another circle of cookies, then whipped cream, until you run out. Finish with a top layer of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate the cake overnight (or for at least 8 hours). Serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!