If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With this heat, we only would eat salads! But for that, we must have ideas … I you proposes one, this is a very simple but delicious salad and healthy. I adore peppers so I made a few, and the feta, olives, herbs and rougette, everything I love! It is light for those afternoons of heat. —Mary Devinat
- 2 red peppers
- 1 handful green olives
- 1/4 cup feta
- 3 handfuls rougette (lettuce)
- parsley and chives
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Roast peppers (having previously cut in half and removing the membranes) for 30 minutes in an oven at 200°C (400°F). Upon exiting the oven, place the peppers in a plastic bag and seal it for 5 minutes. This way you can remove the skin from the peppers easier. Reserve in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- You can prepare other items, cut green olives in half, cut the leaves of rougette and herbs (chives and parsley).
- Start by putting lettuce at the bottom, then the peppers (cut into strips), crumbled feta and olives. Finally, you can add the herbs and season with about 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 of balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper and enjoy!