If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes as many as you want
- zucchini blossoms (as many as you have)
- 1-2 teaspoons white long grain rice per courgette flowers
- olive oil
- onion finely chopped
- 1-2 scallions finely chopped
- fresh or dry mint finely chopped
- fresh dill finely chopped
- lemon juice and lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- Remove stamens from zucchini blossoms. Rinse and put them onto a paper towel.
- Bring a fry pan over high heat, pour some olive oil, onion and scallions and sauté them.
- Reduce heat and add rice. Stir and sauté for 2-3’.
- Add some water to help rice cook for about 3’. Add salt and pepper, mint and dill. Add the half of lemon juice and the zest. Remove from heat and the rice cool for a while.
- Stuff carefully the courgette flowers. Place them into a sauce pan, pour some water, the rest of lemon juice, some olive oil, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for about 15’ over medium/low heat.
- Enjoy with greek yoghurt.