1. Toss potatoes in a large bowl with ½ cup olive oil and a generous dose of Kosher salt. If the potatoes are very small, put them into a tin foil pouch to grill. Otherwise, you can put them directly on the grill.
2. Place scapes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Using your hands, rub oil onto scapes making sure they’re fully covered. Salt the scapes as well.
1. Once your grill is hot, add potatoes to grill for about 10-20 minutes, depending on size their size, turning halfway through. Do not discard the oil and salt that’s at the bottom of the bowl you tossed the potatoes in.
2. Once potatoes are cooked, transfer them back into bowl with oil. Add vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard and toss to coat. Cover to keep warm.
3. Place sausages on grill and cook until they’re done, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
4. Add scapes to the hottest part of the grill and cook for about 1 minute per side. Scapes should char slightly but retain their bright green color. Remove from grill.
5. Arrange potatoes, scapes, and sausages on a serving platter and top with parsley. Adjust seasoning if needed.