If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If summer would have some taste I think it would be just like this. —Ivana Prendic
Makes ivana prendic
- 7 pieces eggs
- 7 tablespoons white flour all purpose
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 piece vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 milliliters cold pressed oil
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers
- 1 piece lemon grated zest
- 400 grams of fresh blubberies
- In a bowl, merge eggs, plain sugar, vanilla and oil in which you put lavender. Mixer whisk until the sugar is melted.
- Connect the mixture of eggs, flour, baking powder and grated lemon zest. (I always bring the dry ingredients, its important for baking powder equally react)
- In the paper coated round mold, pour out the mixture and add the blueberries. Throw them one by one.
- Bake at 180C for about 15 min. As soon as you give a light brown color and smells nice the cake is ready.
- Sprinkle with vanilla sugar and fresh blueberries. Enjoy!