If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Taste great on toasted bread, beagle or used on crostini for appetizers. —anka
Makes about 2-3 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely minced
- Place everything in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, using whisk attachment mix on slow then fast to whip cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Stop and scrape the side and bottom of the bowl a couple of times. Whole proses will take about 5-6 minutes.