If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love Avocados no matter how they are served. I also love Chipolte Mayo too but wanted to create a raw / vegan one – almost tastes as good as the real deal but oh so much healthier!! :0
These are not only vegan but also raw (therefore gluten free too!!)
Good snack, meal or side dish!
Serves 1-2 meals
- – 1/2 cup finely chopped Celery
- – 1/2 cup chopped Parsley
- – 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- – 1 Green Onion finely chopped
- – 1 small Cucumber finely chopped
- Mix together in a bowl and add in Chipolte Mayo approx 1/2 – 1 cup (to your liking) – recipe follows
- Approx 3 Avocados – cut in half and set aside when mixture is complete spoon in to cut halves and enjoy!!
- 1 cup Cashews ( can soak in water for approx 15 mins or while cutting and mixing other ingredients)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 clove Garlic
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup water (approx depending on how thin or thick you would like it)
- Throw all ingredients in Vitamix or blender slowly pouring in water and mix until smooth and desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve, Eat & Enjoy!!