If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mushroom Chicken Rice, moist buttered chicken on top of all-natural yellow rice. —veggiebalance
- 3 large chicken breasts, skinless
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 large pinch of sea salt
- 5 cups white rice, cooked
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 350° F Prepare baking sheet by placing large piece of aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on the foil, add mushrooms. Place at least 1 TBS of butter on each chicken breast and season with salt. Fold aluminum foil so that the chicken is fully covered.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes. Or until center is no longer pink, or the center reaches 165° F
- Take the juices from the chicken and pour them into the rice. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt, turmeric and cumin and stir until fully combined. Add a extra TBS of butter if desired.
- Chop the chicken into cubes, add the cubed chicken and mushroom to rice mix. Serve warm. Makes great leftovers.
More Great Recipes: Entrees