If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy playful recipe for children and their parents —ContesetDelices
Serves 6 persons
For raspberry syrup
- Raspberries grams 50
- Sugar tablespoons 1
- water milliliters 100
For frozen yogurt
- 250 milliliters coconut yogurt
- 20 grams raspberries
- 150 milliliters raspberry syrup
- Make warm raspberries with the sugar and the water over a low heat. Mix regularly, raspberry are fast going to reduce. Once well fluid, passing the slurry to the Chinese to remove the pips of raspberries and and retrieve only the liquid.
- Place some raspberries at the bottom of the jar. Add a big teaspoon of yoghurt above and compress. Add a teaspoon of syrup then add a layer of yoghurt on the top. Leave of the space to add a layer of syrup then strew with grated coconut.
- Plant a stick and refrigerate at least 6 hours. To unmold, just wait 1min out of the freezer and put your hand around the jar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut
More Great Recipes: Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts