If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Once again, the diet begins.
And once again, I can’t pry myself away from the fish monger, as I once again order fish for dinner. —Jenn Whaley Hillier
- 12 ounces salmon (preferably 2 six-ounce fillets)
- whole wheat Naan bread
- lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup total fage greek yogurt
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly chopped dill
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- In a small glass bowl, whisk together greek yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, and dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Season salmon fillet with olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. Sear skin side up for 2 minutes, flip and sear skin side down for 2 minutes. Transfer to cooking sheet and pop in oven until cooked fully through; roughly 10-15 minutes
- Meanwhile, grilled Naan bread on grill pan.
- While Naan is grilling, toss together chopped lettuce, chopped cucumbers, and chopped tomatoes.
- Once Naan and Salmon are done grilling, plate.
- Plate grilled Naan, a smear of your lemon dill greek yogurt, cucumber salad, grilled salmon, then a small dollop of more lemon greek yogurt.