If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshing and aromatic watermelon popsicles —adinab
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1 ripe banana
- 7 ounces sour cream
- 2.3 ounces fruit or vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, the juice
- vanilla extract to taste
- Remove the peel of the watermelon. Place in the blender together with the rest of the ingredients and blend until very smooth.
- Add more sugar/honey or lemon juice according to your taste.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle moulds and freeze.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon