If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I really like shaved brussel sprouts compared to eating them whole. If you buy the packaged ones and have some pesto on hand, it makes for a quick dinnertime side or salad. —Kris
- 4 cups shaved brussel sprouts
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels( fresh or frozen)
- 2-3 tablespoons red pepper pesto ( use your fav recipe)
- Sprinkle water on your corn, add a pinch of salt and microwave it for 2 minutes if you are using frozen corn. You can do the same with fresh corn or leave it raw if you prefer it like that.
- Toss the corn with pesto when it is hot and then add the shaved brussel sprouts. I like the brussel sprouts to be cooked ever so slightly in the residual heat.
- Serve as a side or salad course