If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I received this recipe about 40 years ago from my mother in law. Its a keeper. —Joerf48
Makes 2-3 cups
- 2 pounds medium white mushrooms
- 1 cup White vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley
- If you use small mushrooms, clean and stem, leaving whole. Medium mushrooms, halve. Large mushrooms, sliced into 3-4 pieces
- Mix vinegar, garlic, olive oil and parsley in a plastic container large enough to hold the mushrooms.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in the refrigerator for 3 days. Stir once or twice to circulate the mushrooms. Can be served with small toasts, crackers or on toothpicks a an appetizer, or on salads to add a bit of zing.