If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A strange combination for the pesto but very effective. Creamy peanut taste and specific arugula. I personally use it as a spread on homemade bread, topping for pasta, a side dish or as a filling. Pesto is a new green chutney in our home —Ivana Prendic
Makes ivana prendic
- 200 grams Arugula
- 100 grams Roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 150 milliliters Cold pressed olive oil
- 1 piece Garlic
- 1 piece Lemon juice
- Himalayan salt up on taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (Mixture)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and mix until you get a thick mixture, slightly crumbly ... its not necessarily.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge ... Thus prepared pesto can stand very long. We personally never had one for more than a week, every day it was excellent with no changes in color, taste or smell.