If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super easy, vegan dish that combines my love of sweet and spicy. —lynn
- 1/2 Head Napa Cabbage
- 1/2 Head Red Cabbage
- 2 Carrots
- 2 - 4 Jalapeños
- 3/4 Can Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Jalapeño Tabasco (or other hot sauce)
- 1 cup Grilled Pineapple (or about 1/2 pineapple) diced
- Shred cabbages, carrots and jalapeños by hand or in food processor. Mix in large bowl to combine.
- In another bowl, combine coconut milk (use all of the solids), vinegar, coconut sugar, salt, pepper and Tabasco. Whisk together until combined.
- Add sauce to vegetable blend. Coat thoroughly. Let sit 30 minutes to overnight. When ready to serve, mix in grilled pineapple.