If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found Black Tea Jelly recipe in Food52 http://j.mp/bo5g2L ...inspired in that I tried this recipe, as im fan of spicy chai and im very good at it... i mix all the spices and the black tea, i dont do bags or powder, no no no! ;) —crispycris
- 5 pieces cardamom
- 8 pieces black pepper
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 8 pieces star of anise
- 5 pieces clove
- 1 tablespoon black tea
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 packet powdered gelatin
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1/2 liter water
- In 1/2 liter of water add all the spices (cardamom, black pepper,cinnamon, star of anise, clove, vanilla), the tablespoon of black tea and the sugar. And let it boild. And the chai will be done.
- Boild the 1/2 liter of milk and when is very hot, add the packet of powdered gelatin to disolve.
- Add the chai to the milk with gelatin powdered and mix it well.
- Let the mix get cold and refrigerate for two hours.
More Great Recipes: