If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has been going around, but this is my twist on the popular breakfast dish. More variations and special ingredients will be added after I've tested them. —thedarcsage
- 2 cups Steel-cut oats
- 1 cup Milk or almond milk (will try soy milk soon)
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, or strawberries)
- Mix the oats with milk.
- Store for at least 5 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
- Mix in your berries and cinnamon. Be sure to mix it evenly.
- Add more milk if you like.