If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a go to morning smoothie, guaranteed to keep you full, nourished and happy until lunch. —Tammy Swinney
- 3/4 cup Lecroix coconut water
- 2 teaspoons Chia seeds
- 1 Protein powder - low sugar, vanilla, 1 serving per package directions
- 2 cups Frozen or fresh torn kale or spinach
- 1 cup Frozen pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons Canned coconut cream
- 1/2 cup Ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender in order listed above, and blend until completely smooth.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut