If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 ounces rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 pound tofu
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 32 ounces low sodium organic vegetable/chicken broth
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 cup sliced bok choy
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 red chilies, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions, drain and refresh in running water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan and sear the tofu. Transfer to a plate lined with tissue paper and set aside.
- To the same oil add coconut milk, Thai green curry paste, fish oil, brown sugar and broth, and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimps, fried tofu, and all the veggies. Let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked rice noodles and bean sprouts and turn off heat. Check for seasonings. Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut