Author Notes: It is authentic INDIAN ( BENGALI) recipe innovative by me. —uma pandit
Serves: 2\4 person
fish , pomegranate juice , coconut paste ,coconut milk , salt ,onion seeds pinch,
pieces of whole fish
cups pomegranate juice
teaspoons coconut paste ,1\2 cup coconut milk
2teaspoon ginger/garlic paste ,1 teaspoon mustard paste, turmeric powder.
pieces onion paste
tablespoons mustard oil
teaspoons coriander powder
teaspoons red chilly powder
- Clean the fish & marinade with little bit of pomegranates juice ,salt , turmeric powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a pan , mix in 1 tbsp of oil & shallow fry the marinade fish from both side until slightly brown. Take off and keep aside.
- Heat up remaining oil tempering onion seeds & mix in ginger , garlic paste & stir fry for a few minutes. Then mix the onion paste & fry until slightly brown in color.
- Mix in coconut paste , mustard paste ,red chilly powder, coriander powder, salt fry masala nicely until oil start separately. This time add the coconut milk and fried fish .
- Stir fry on a slow flame fish get cooked and decorate with pomegranates seeds......
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut