If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is authentic INDIAN ( BENGALI) recipe innovative by me. —uma pandit
Serves 2\4 person
fish , pomegranate juice , coconut paste ,coconut milk , salt ,onion seeds pinch,
pieces of whole fish
cups pomegranate juice
teaspoons coconut paste ,1\2 cup coconut milk
2teaspoon ginger/garlic paste ,1 teaspoon mustard paste, turmeric powder.
pieces onion paste
tablespoons mustard oil
teaspoons coriander powder
teaspoons red chilly powder
- Clean the fish & marinade with little bit of pomegranates juice ,salt , turmeric powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a pan , mix in 1 tbsp of oil & shallow fry the marinade fish from both side until slightly brown. Take off and keep aside.
- Heat up remaining oil tempering onion seeds & mix in ginger , garlic paste & stir fry for a few minutes. Then mix the onion paste & fry until slightly brown in color.
- Mix in coconut paste , mustard paste ,red chilly powder, coriander powder, salt fry masala nicely until oil start separately. This time add the coconut milk and fried fish .
- Stir fry on a slow flame fish get cooked and decorate with pomegranates seeds......
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut