Author Notes: Granola or Energy bars or whatever you call them, it is important that they are refined sugar-free, gluten-free option breakfast, snack or sweet. —Ivana Prendic
Makes: ivana prendić
grams Oat flakes
tablespoons Peanut home made butter
tablespoons Cold pressed oil
piece Orange, grated peel
handfuls Seeds (sesame, pumpkin s. , sunflower s. and peanuts crushed)
sprig vanilla stick
- Mix all the ingredients in a one bowl.
- Put the mixture in baking pan coated with baking paper and spread the mixture equally throughout the surface.
- Bake at 200C 10min.
- Before serving the crust me be completely cooled. Be patient it is very important that all ingredients be tightened and it must be refrigerate.
- Sliced bars sprinkle with melted dark chocolate (I was just made it on the steam with a little olive oil)
- Keep these bars refrigerated.