If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Granola or Energy bars or whatever you call them, it is important that they are refined sugar-free, gluten-free option breakfast, snack or sweet. —Ivana Prendic
Makes: ivana prendić
grams Oat flakes
tablespoons Peanut home made butter
tablespoons Cold pressed oil
piece Orange, grated peel
handfuls Seeds (sesame, pumpkin s. , sunflower s. and peanuts crushed)
sprig vanilla stick
- Mix all the ingredients in a one bowl.
- Put the mixture in baking pan coated with baking paper and spread the mixture equally throughout the surface.
- Bake at 200C 10min.
- Before serving the crust me be completely cooled. Be patient it is very important that all ingredients be tightened and it must be refrigerate.
- Sliced bars sprinkle with melted dark chocolate (I was just made it on the steam with a little olive oil)
- Keep these bars refrigerated.