If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This carrot soup doesn’t need longer than 10 minutes of preparation, and the end result is so exciting, one of the best soups I’ve ever made! Carrot, coconut and peanut butter, warming and exotic at the same time. It is a lovely dinner with a slice of toast, and I also enjoyed it the next day cold. —greenevi
- 7-8 bigger carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup creamy coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- small pieces ginger
- pinches salt
- pinches pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a sauce pan, add the finely chopped onions and cook for about 3 minutes. Add the thinly sliced carrots and garlic and cook them on for 3-5 more minutes.
- Add the spices with the veggie stock to the carrots and cook for about 15-20 minutes or until the carrots get soft.
- Add the soup, coconut milk and peanut butter to a blender and blend everything well together. You can add less or more vegetable stock depending on how thick you like your soup. Pour the soup into bowls and sprinkle with roasted almond.