Author Notes: Easy, quick, tasty and only a couple of ingredients!!
And the best part is you really don’t have to measure anything – doesn’t get much easier than that!!
Oh and the fact that it is raw AND vegan – you wouldn’t think so!!
With summer coming, you can try many different flavors – it’s a cool treat or heck even for breakfast :)
For the recipe here I did measure just to give you an idea but I’ve made this many times and have never measured.
- See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/raw-ice-cream/#sthash.QhYtFWk5.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves: 1 glass
– 2 frozen Banana’s
– 22 frozen Strawberries
– 1/2 cup cashews soaked for about 10 mins
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth – you will need to stop it and scrape the sides down often.
- Cashews are optional – they add more of the creaminess like an ice cream, without them it’s more like sherbert and it’s the same for either recipe.
- Get creative – use blueberries, mango, peaches any fruit really that can be frozen – kids love this!! It tastes pretty yummy, satisfying and it’s healthy – and good to the last spoonful!!