If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, quick, tasty and only a couple of ingredients!!
And the best part is you really don’t have to measure anything – doesn’t get much easier than that!!
Oh and the fact that it is raw AND vegan – you wouldn’t think so!!
With summer coming, you can try many different flavors – it’s a cool treat or heck even for breakfast :)
For the recipe here I did measure just to give you an idea but I’ve made this many times and have never measured.
- See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/raw-ice-cream/#sthash.QhYtFWk5.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves 1 glass
- – 2 frozen Banana’s
- – 22 frozen Strawberries
- – 1/2 cup cashews soaked for about 10 mins
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth – you will need to stop it and scrape the sides down often.
- Cashews are optional – they add more of the creaminess like an ice cream, without them it’s more like sherbert and it’s the same for either recipe.
- Get creative – use blueberries, mango, peaches any fruit really that can be frozen – kids love this!! It tastes pretty yummy, satisfying and it’s healthy – and good to the last spoonful!!