If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light, crisp, butter lettuce is paired with tangy stone fruit in this salad. It is finished with a sherry vinaigrette. —Raromero89
- 1/4 cup Sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches Butter lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 cup assorted stone fruit, such as cherries, apricots, and plums, cut into bite sized pieces
- to taste Salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients until combined.
- While constantly whisking, slowly drizzle the extra Virginia olive oil into the vinegar mixture until an emulsion forms. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine the butter lettuce and stone fruit. Add about half of the vinaigrette to the salad and toss. Adjust the dressing to your taste.