If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy nectarine ginger smoothie, made with banana, turmeric, ginger, carrots, and cashew milk. Packed with vitamins and anti-inflammatory ingredients. —The Gantzery
- 12 ounces cashew milk (or any other nut milk)
- 1 piece zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons rose hip powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (we used cashew)
- 1 piece whole nectarine, stone removed
- 2 pieces carrots (~100g)
- 1 piece banana, chopped (~125g)
- Add the ingredients to a blender, layered in the order of the ingredient list, bottom to top.
- Blend until smooth - time will depend on speed and power of your blender