If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe adapted from Max Falkowitz of Serious Eats —Sarah Jampel
Makes 1 quart
- 2 cups full-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (you don't want big lumps of Nutella).
- Chill the mixture until it's 45° F or cooler. You can use an ice bath to expedite this process.
- Churn in the ice cream machine according to the manufacturer's instructions. Eat right away as soft serve or transfer to an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 to 5 additional hours, until hard enough to scoop.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!