If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick breakfast we make with frozen strawberries, but fresh work well, too. We make it with coconut milk, chia seeds, rose hips, banana, kale, and shredded coconut. Added bonus: it's got a ton of vitamin C from the strawberries, kale, and rose hips. —The Gantzery
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons rose hip powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 cups kale, stems removed
- 1 piece small ripe banana
- 1.5 cups frozen strawberries (about 12 strawberries, or 200 grams)
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 piece medjool date, pit removed (optional for extra sweetness)
- Add ingredients to blender, layered in the order of the ingredient list, bottom to top
- Blend until smooth
- It's easy to drink it a little too fast, so sometimes we serve it in a bowl and use a spoon instead of a jar.