If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of our most-used recipes for days when we're busy at work, or are otherwise "on-the-go." We make it when we know we'll have a busy morning, and won't have time to cook. With just a few ingredients, this makes a nice breakfast or a pretty substantial snack. —The Gantzery
- 1/2 piece banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries (or thawed frozen berries)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground vanilla (vanilla extract should work, too)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- In a jar or bowl, mash the banana and blackberries with a fork.
- Add in the chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla, and sea salt, and mix well.
- Pour in the milk and water, and mix well.
- Let sit for at least one hour. Ideally, let it sit overnight.
- Top with your favorite stuff. We typically use seasonal fruits (right now we're into berries and apricots) and cacao nibs, which add a nice crunch.