If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Omelets are an all-time favorite breakfast recipe. If you're looking for a healthy option, packed with the goodness of vegetables, this colorful recipe may be for you. It's easy, nourishing, and tastes great. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/vegetable-masala-omelet —Healthline
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1 medium tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add all the chopped vegetables, green chilies, turmeric, salt, black pepper, and coriander leaves. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Pour in half of the mixture. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of oil on the edges, and with a spatula carefully turn the omelet on the other side. Let it cook on the other side for 3-5 minutes.
- Repeat the similar process with the remaining mixture. Serve hot with whole wheat toast and tomato ketchup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe