If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: his quick recipe is a great hit during Indian summers due to its cooling properties. It's packed with nutrients and is great for glowing skin. As low fat yogurt is used, this dish is a dieter's delight. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/cucumber-raita —Healthline
- 1 cup cucumber peeled and grated
- 2 cups low fat yoghurt (curd)
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Put curd and low fat milk in a big mixing bowl and whisk together to an even consistency. Add grated cucumber, salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, and cumin powder. Mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve as a side dish with rice, roti, pulao, and puris.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe