If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- dried farro - cook according to instructions & cooled to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- frozen peas, thawed
- pinenuts, toasted with a drizzle of olive oil & a sprinkling of sea salt
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook farro according to instructions. Add 1 Tbl. butter to warm farro while cooking. Once cooked to desired texture, transfer to large mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Toss in yellow bell pepper, tomato and a cup of thawed frozen peas
- Drizzle juice of 1/2 lemon and 2 Tbl. olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add more lemon juice and olive oil if needed, as well as salt and pepper
- Serve room temperature