If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This drink lands somewhere between the julep and tiki traditions. It's a refreshing summer sipper with beautiful color and a crowd pleasing taste. —Let's Drink About It
- 2 ounces Gin
- .5 ounces Orange liqueur
- 1 ounce Fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Fresh grapefruit juice
- .75 ounces 2:1 rich simple syrup
- 2 sprigs mint
- 8 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
- Add 10 mint leaves and the simple syrup to a collins glass and gently muddle.
- Add the gin, the orange liqueur, and the juices.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and swizzle the drink with a swizzle stick or barspoon for 20-30 seconds.
- Add more crushed ice to mound up on top of the glass.
- Dash the Peychaud's bitters on top of the ice and garnish with the mint sprig. Serve with a straw.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: