Author Notes: This drink lands somewhere between the julep and tiki traditions. It's a refreshing summer sipper with beautiful color and a crowd pleasing taste. —Let's Drink About It
ounces Orange liqueur
ounce Fresh lemon juice
ounce Fresh grapefruit juice
ounces 2:1 rich simple syrup
dashes Peychaud's Bitters
In This Recipe
- Add 10 mint leaves and the simple syrup to a collins glass and gently muddle.
- Add the gin, the orange liqueur, and the juices.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and swizzle the drink with a swizzle stick or barspoon for 20-30 seconds.
- Add more crushed ice to mound up on top of the glass.
- Dash the Peychaud's bitters on top of the ice and garnish with the mint sprig. Serve with a straw.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!