If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh and zingy, this two-way coriander herb mix lifts these humble roast potatoes to superstar status. They're simple but tasty, making them the perfect side dish. —Amanda
- 2.2 pounds baby potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 cup tightly packed chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1/4 cup olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 210 C.
- Place potatoes, ground coriander, fresh coriander, chili flakes and olive oil in a medium sized oven tray. Season to taste, with salt and pepper. Toss the ingredients until well combined and the potatoes are well coated.
- Cook for about 50 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and crispy, tossing potatoes halfway through cooking to ensure an even colour. Remove.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.