If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An unexpectedly refreshing oyster accoutrement that will shake up your half shell game. Read my post http://bit.ly/blueberrymignonette for additional pairing ideas! —Julie from In A Half Shell
Makes enough for 3 dozen oysters
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 small shallots
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1-3 dozen oysters
- Mix white wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar together
- Finely dice shallots and add to the vinegar mix
- Use a food processor to puree the blueberries and add to vinegar mix
- Top off with crushed black pepper
- Set in the fridge to chill and marinate for at least a couple of hours
- Add on top of freshly shucked oysters and enjoy!