If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon, divided
- 100 grams Roquefort
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 peach
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C) and bring a bit pot of water to a boil.
- Use a box grater or spiralizer to make "spaghetti" out of the zucchini.
- Blanch the zucchini for 2 minutes in the boiling water. Drain and set on the side.
- Toast the pistachios in the oven for about 5 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Place pistachios, basil, mint, olive oil, and lemon juice in a blender or mortar. Blend until fairly smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Add to zucchini and toss to combine.
- Mix the Roquefort with the lemon zest, honey, salt, and pepper. Place under the broiler for 1 minute, until golden and crispy on top.
- Cut the peach into wedges. Set aside.
- Serve the zucchini mixture and crumble the Roquefort over top. Finish with the peaches and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!