If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Packed full of energy, porridge will keep you going all day--and this recipe will have you thinking about porridge all day. Experiment with different fruits and jams to create your own exotic breakfast. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/indian-spiced-porridge —Healthline
- 7 ounces porridge oats
- 3 cups skimmed milk
- 3 cups water
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Put the oats, milk, and water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mash the bananas, then add them to the porridge along with the rest of the ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe