If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The cold soup from Russia —Ala Lemon
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2-3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 400 grams / 14 oz. / 1¼ cup sour yogurt (or Greek yogurt + the juice of half a lemon)
- 200 grams / 7 oz. cooked shrimp or crab meat, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh dill or fennel leaves, chopped
- Combine all in the ingredients, except the ice cubes, in a large bowl.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours.
- Serve with ice cubes.