If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great tasting dip or sauce that can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes. Plus, it is low calorie and healthy too! —Malibu Kitchen
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely shredded persian cucumber
- 1 finely grated garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, add above ingredients and combine with a spoon. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe