If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This heart-healthy treat provides a great way to season fruits and nuts without added salt. It’s the perfect snack for a celebration or as a substitute for trail mix. Enjoy it with friends or store it in airtight containers for a grab-and-go snack. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team:http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/curried-fruit-and-nut-snack-mix —Healthline
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups whole almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 cup chopped dried apples
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup halved dried figs
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Stir together oil and curry powder; add almonds, pumpkin seeds and pistachios, tossing to combine. Spread into a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until nuts are just starting to brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and cool.
- When cool, combine nut mixture and remaining ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe