If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dip right here, this is the sort of dip that you set out at a party, then turn away for a few minutes to go grab a refill, and when you return… it’s gone. This is just what happens when you combine tangy Crazy Feta with gooey cheese and lump crab meat. It’s inevitable. It’s time to embrace it. —CAVA
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 package Crazy Feta, softened
- 1 pound fresh lump or backfin crabmeat
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese, grated
- 4-5 fresh pitas, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground sumac
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- olive oil
- fresh snipped chives for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine all the ingredients except for the fontina in a double broiler and heat through. Spoon dip into a casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes. Top with fontina cheese and broil for 5-6 minutes until very lightly brown.
- Stir thyme, sumac, sesame seeds, and Old Bay together. Spread pita wedges out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with seasoning blend. Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes, until just crispy.
- Top crab dip with fresh snipped chives and serve with warm pita wedges for dipping.