If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 medium bowl
- 1 large steamed beets
- 5-6 lettuce leaves (oak leaf type)
- 1 handful pine nuts
- 20 grams feta
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Start simply by cutting the beets into slices or cubes for smaller pieces. Cut also the salad leaves into strips.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and fry the pine nuts for it to lightly toast.
- Put lettuce and beetroot in a bowl. Crumble feta on top. Add the pine nuts. Cut chives and parsley still on. Salt and pepper.
- inally, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 to 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.