If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a mashup between salmon lovers and people who want to eat lean, or the perfect post-workout meal. —Ani
Salmon, Ground Pepper, Garlic & Olive Oil
- .5 pounds Salmon
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Clove Garlic, Minced
Avocado, Brown Rice, Teriyaki Sauce, Sesame seeds(optional)
- .5 cups brown rice
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Whole Avocado
- Over Medium heat add olive oil and garlic to pan for about one minute. Add Salmon and sprinkle more minced garlic and ground pepper on top. Cook for 4 minutes each side. Shred up and store in Fridge.
- Cook Brown rice(your preference on type/brand) I recommend Basmati Brown rice.
- Add .5 lb of Salmon with .5 cups of brown rice, add one whole avocado and sprinkle teriyaki sauce on top. Mix up and enjoy.