If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Raw Vegan salad all fresh vegetables and a lemon vinaigrette —Joyce Perrin
- 2 zucchini squash. diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- In a medium size bowl, add the diced vegetables, carrots, sea salt, granulated garlic, granulated onion and freshly ground black pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Whisk together the cilantro, olive oil and lemon juice. Pour the dressing over the chopped vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate salad at least 1 hour, taste for flavor and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve as is or on a bed of lettuce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash