If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We cut the raw Brussels sprout into super thin strands and mixed them with a bright, citrus vinaigrette, salty Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, sweet Navel oranges, and toasted walnuts —Twin Tastes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinches salt and pepper
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, stemmed and finely shredded with a knife or mandolin
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 segmented naval oranges
- 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Whisk all of the Citrus Vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Throw the Brussels sprouts into a salad bowl, allowing the layers to separate.
- Add the walnuts, orange segments and flat leaf parsley.
- Drizzle the dressing over and toss to combine.
- Top with the shaved Parmiggiano Reggiano