If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a raw, vegan, and gluten free cookie dough made from whole foods. No flour, no sugar, no junk. All it takes is a food processor. Pulse your oats, nuts, dates, and a touch of honey. Then fold in chocolate chips. The cream is made with a puree of cherries, cocoa powder and banana. It looks like ice cream and tastes divine. And... you can eat it for breakfast!!!! —GlutenFreeBabe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
cup rolled oats
cup pitted dates
pinch sea salt
tablespoon maple syrup or honey
cup mini chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) to a food processor and blend until the mixture is sticky and starts to form a ball. This will take about 1½ - 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, and using your hands mix in the chocolate chips.
- Now you can either form small balls of dough using your hands, or flatten the batter onto parchment paper, freeze for 1 hour, and then cut into small cubes.
- Cookie dough adapted from Raw Manda
Cherry Cocoa Cream
Bananas, sliced and frozen
cups frozen cherries
teaspoons cocoa powder
- Add the bananas, cherries and cocoa powder to a blender or food processor.
- Puree until creamy. Be patient. This may take 2 minutes. You may need to scrape down sides of bowl periodically.
- Serve with Cookie Dough