If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When is a salad like a sandwich? When it`s this deconstructed BLT Salad recipe, a bowl of homemade crunchy croutons, tomatoes, lettuce and avocado, tossed in a creamy basil dressing. —bitememore
Creamy Basil Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 10 cups romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 pieces bacon, cooked crisp and crombled
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, basil and vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, avocado and croutons.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.