If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy recipe for a homemade hummus. Once you make it you’ll want to do it again, and again, and again. —DGRecipes
- 250 grams Chic Peas
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 100 milliliters Tahini
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Concentate
- 1 pinch Salt
- Fill ¾ of a pot with water and let the water hit boiling temperature. Then boil the chick peas for around an hour on medium heat.
- Then mince the boiled chick peas and the garlic on a mincer or just process them in a food processor
- Add the tahini and stir the mix with a spoon
- Add lemon concentrate and salt