If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This “pasta” salad came together by accident and it’s one of the easiest and best things I’ve ever made. I spiraled my zucchinis into spaghetti strands and then took all of the antipasto I had originally planned to use as appetizers and I tossed it altogether with a little dressing and formed this antipasto “pasta” salad. It’s really really good… please, try it! Nothing could be easier (especially for those of you who shop in markets that sell packages of spiralized zucchini). —sisaaacs1
- 3 large zucchinis, spiralized or cut into ribbons
- 4 ounces salami, sliced
- 1/4 of a medium red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, sliced (use the oil too)
- 3/4 cup marinated mushrooms (use the marinade too)
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, cut into halves or quarters (use the marinade too)
- 6 large basil leaves, julienned
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate for a few hours so the raw zucchini softens a bit and gets a chance to marinate. This is really good the next day too, so make sure to cover and refrigerate any leftovers. Enjoy! - See more at: http://www.theresacookinmykitchen.com/raw-zucchini-spaghetti-antipasto-salad/#sthash.6pV34uuq.dpuf
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash