If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Zucchini noodles topped with chopped almonds, dried cranberries, diced tomatoes and sliced red onions then tossed with honey Dijon mustard dressing. This zucchini noodle salad is the perfect meal for those warm summery days. —Andrea Giang
Serves 1-2 people
Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced red onions
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/3 teaspoon dried cranberries
Honey Dijon Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Toss together the spiralized zucchini, diced tomato, sliced red onion, chopped toasted almonds, and dried cranberries.
- Mix together the Dijon mustard, honey, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Pour the honey Dijon mustard dressing over the salad and toss until the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Serve the salad cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Zucchini or Summer Squash